5825 W. STATE RTE. 161
BELLEVILLE, IL 62223
Orbital Material Cleaning
When faced with a screening project that includes varying types of materials in different sizes, equipment and labor costs can reach daunting heights. Managers and contractors are constantly looking for ways to finish a job while balancing expenses and completion timeframes. With improvements to screening technology, it is now possible to manage difficult projects with maximum efficiency and minimal equipment/labor.
With an arsenal of different screens, the operator can change any screen in a matter of minutes to handle varying products in many different sizes.
Being one of its most powerful features, this material screener quickly hooks up to a 3/4 ton or larger vehicle and moves all around the jobsite.
Advancements to screening technology have greatly improved:
- Fuel consumption – using Earth’s gravity to spin the materials, less horsepower is needed to run the machine.
- Material production – can process up to 90 yards of topsoil per hour.
- Labor expense – one person can haul and set up the equipment.
The Strategic Advantages of Orbital Material Screening
Managers and supervisors like orbital material screening technology because it has several distinct advantages over other screening methods:
- Horsepower requirements per unit of production are low, thus making fuel consumption remarkably low.
- It offers quicker return on investment for companies and individuals hiring the screening work, as efficiency is greatly improved.
- Its compact size provides better mobility around job sites.
- Self-cleaning screens reduce equipment clogs and keep jobs on schedule.
- Labor costs are low.
- Because it’s extremely versatile, one piece of equipment can tackle multiple screening projects, saving money on labor and equipment.
The Tactical Advantages of Orbital Material Screening
Engineers and contractors like orbital material screening technology because:
- Fuel consumption is really low, which greatly reduces the number of jobsite interruptions for refueling.
- The state-of-the-art screen is self-cleaning, which reduces plugging by sticks, weeds, grass, roots, trash, etc. and keeps projects on time while eliminating unnecessary labor expenses.
- It’s self-regulating, meaning it dumps out material it cannot handle but does not stall or require someone on the deck to manually shovel out the overload.
- It’s easy to transport, requiring only one person and a 3/4 ton pick-up.
- It’s easy to set up, needing only minutes to prepare the equipment for operation once on the jobsite.
- It can screen many different types and sizes of materials, eliminating the need for additional equipment, plus total screen changes only take a few minutes.
Orbital Material Screens
The Best Solution for Onsite Screening.
Versatility is one of the best features of Orbital Material Screens because they’re able to screen the following materials in various sizes:
- Wood Lot Waste
- Landfill Abatement
- And more…